About Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology
3rd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology proudly welcomes you all to attend the International Web Conference during November 29-30, 2023. This Web Conference provides a stage to broaden the invention by introducing scholastic associations and learning exchange from analysis to business. Computer Science and Information Technology Conference gain new information which is able to be valuable for growth within the field of generating new plans and ideas to reinforce yourself and your skilled profession. Computer Science & Information Technology welcomes all participants to share their recent research innovations, this is one of the best Online platforms for meeting researchers from around the world, widening professional interaction, and forming new opportunities, including beginning new collaborations.
Track 1: Computer and Information Science
It is a field that highlights both computing and informatics, upholding the strong association between the fields of computer sciences and information sciences and treating computers as a tool rather than a field. These fields have similar goals but somewhat different emphases. While computer science stresses how to use technology in problem-solving, information science emphases more on how to solve problems by organizing, sharing, and interpreting information. Computer science uses knowledge from information science to create more effective software design. Information science applies programs and algorithms from computer science to improve its techniques and processes. This combined field together uses computer information systems to deliver unique insights into information technology, network applications, database management among many other subjects.
Track 2: Computer Network and Security
Computer network security consists of measures taken by some organizations or businesses to monitor and avoid unauthorized access from outside attackers. In the initial days of the internet, its use was limited to development purposes. Later all networks c
Tracks and Key Topics
- Track 1 : Computer and Information Science
- Track 2 : Computer Network and Security
- Track 3 : Applications of Computer Science and Engineering
- Track 4 : Computer Science & Engineering
- Track 5 : Cloud Computing
- Track 6 : Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Track 7 : Sensors, Networks, Devices
- Track 8 : Software Engineering and Programming
- Track 9 : Big Data Analytics and Data Science
- Track 10 : Computational Intelligence
- Track 11 : Human-Computer Interaction
Organizing Committee Member
Computer Engineering Market size was esteemed at around USD 1,800 billion in 2016 and will raise at a CAGR of around 5% from 2017 to 2024. Addition of records science in each and every factor of life is boosting the boom nearly 1.5 instances.
Computer Engineering Market Report Coverage - Report Coverage:
Past Data for 2013 to 2016 Forecast Period: 2017 to 2024
Forecast Period 2017 to 2024 CAGR: 5% 2024 Value Projection: 2.5 Trillion (USD)
Pages: 350 Tables, Charts & Figures: 210
Geographies covered: U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
- Growth of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Increasing usage of FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) in data centers
- Growing smartphone demand in India and South-East Asia
- Rising penetration in industrial and commercial environments in the Asia Pacific
- Growing demand for miniaturized products
- Growing demand for smart sensors in monitoring and diagnostics applications
- Growth of electric (EVs) and hybrid vehicles (HEVs) in North America and Asia Pacific.
Computer Science & Information Technology, and the hardware and software program related with the IT industry, are a crucial phase of each primary international ec